Where to Work?
- United States
- UK and Europe
- New Zealand
- Middle East
- Cruise Ships
- Job Eligibility Calculator
Teach in South Korea
THE INTAKE FOR AUGUST 2013 IS NOW OPEN
You have worked hard for your degree. Time to make it work for you!
Why is teaching at a public school so popular?
1. Teach just 22 classes per week
2. Experience the best working conditions in Korea
3. Receive a salary of at least 1.9 million KRW per month
4. Get a free, fully furnished private apartment + round-trip air ticket + settlement allowance + completion bonus + generous vacations
5. Immerse yourself in the local community
6. Full training and orientation provided
7. No experience necessary!
1. You must be between the age of 21 and 55, with teaching experience.
2. English MUST be your first language. If this is not the case, we will require a voice clip as well as telephonic interview before you can be accepted onto this program
3. A Bachelorís Degree PLUS one of the following qualifications:
- Teachers license
- TEFL / TESOL or CELTA certificate (120+ hours incluing a 20hours in-class training)
- Bachelors Degree in Education, English* or Linguistics
- Masters Degree in any discipline
- 1 year full-time teaching experience with Bachelors Degree in any discipline
4. UK, USA, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand, South African or Irish nationality
Once the applicant has been confirmed as placed, the school will arrange most of the information needed to apply for the work visa. You will be required to gather some documentation from your University and local authorities to assist with this process. These documents will have to be sent to Korea. All courier costs will be for your own account.
Next Intake - AUGUST 2013
**Your work permit will be valid for 1 year which can be extended
Your Visa will be applied for by the school. Once they have all your Visa information, they will send you either a Visa number or a Confirmation of Employment Letter. You will then have to take this information to the South Korean Embassy. We will assist you with this process.
|Travel Insurance||R1,815.00 (compulsory)|
|Recommended Spending Money||R5,500.00|
To apply, you need to submit your well formatted CV in MS Word format, together with a head and shoulders photograph and 1 minute voice recording, via our website.
Once your application has been accepted, you will be required to pay the administration fee of R2,000. Should you not pass the final Interview with the Placement Agency, OVC will refund you R1,000 of the initial application and administration fee paid
More info on ...
Please input the following numbers into the text block:
|Are you 21 to 40 years old (Inclusive)?||yes no|
|You can speak good clear english?||yes no|
|You have to have a bachelors degree (or higher) in any field of study?||yes no|