TEFL in CHIANG MAI or KRABI
Listen to a recorded webinar of our Teach Abroad option:
Experience all the excitement that Thailand has to offer and learn a skill that could take you all over the world, in only a few weeks. By taking our accredited training course, you will learn how to teach fun and useful classes for your students and on top of that, you will get an internationally recognized certificate which is Ministry of Education approved.
“In my first week, you have guided me on building confidence and in knowing that my dream to Teach English, and help my students have a better future, is very possible. I achieved confidence through the instructor’s confidence and it showed me that your attitude towards life is the only thing stopping you from achieving your dreams.” - Roderick Oberholzer – Cape Town
In just a few weeks you can qualify to teach English as a foreign language and be placed as a teacher in Thailand. There is more to an English teacher than a certificate, and without the correct training, you will struggle to control classes or prepare lessons easily. The course focuses on methodology by using real-world, well-developed techniques to achieve better results among your students, and in turn, increasing your employability.
- The best experience and the best training possible:
- Guaranteed Placement – Worry free 100% placement record
- Safety in Numbers – Qualified over 5,000 teachers
- Internationally Accredited – Teach and Travel worldwide
- Most Sought After TEFL Course – Superior training & Great reputation
- Monthly Courses – Start the 1st Monday of each month
- Native English teacher trainers – Learn from experienced leaders
- Real Teaching Practice – Three full days in Thai schools
- Meaningful Contribution – Teaching English changes lives
- More free time – Explore, travel and live life
- Professional Leadership – Unlimited growth and advancement potential
Premium care that is hassle-free and worry-free
Our Premium TEFL package offers you all the benefits of our internationally-recognized TEFL certification along with a whole lot of extras for the budget conscious!
If you want the best value for money, then our three-week Premium package is the way to go. This package includes resort accommodation, adventure excursions and Thai cultural immersion trips.
Our Premium TEFL Program also includes a teaching practicum at local Thai schools, essential if you’d like to teach English in Thailand or around the world. We’ll help you find employment and we guarantee a lifetime of TEFL support.
PREMIUM TEFL - (as below costs)
Our Premium TEFL Program package really does give you the best value for money. You won’t be slammed with hidden fees because this package offering really is all-inclusive – and at an amazing price.
What’s Included with the Premium Course?
- 140 hrs. In-Class TEFL Course
- Course Books & Study Material
- Airport transfer to accommodation
- Resort / Hotel Accommodation
- Thai Culture Immersion Trips
- Organized Excursions
- Real Job Placement Guarantee
- Internationally Recognized TEFL Certificate
- In-Country Cultural Orientation
- Visa Support
- New Teachers Starter Pack
- Access to the Student Portal & LMS
- Three Full Days at a Real School
- Conduct a Real English Camp
- Certified Volunteer Certificate
- Thai Language Lesson
- Thai SIM Card & Internet
- Ongoing Alumni Support
“Thank you for all the immensely motivational stuff. It has opened my mind not only to being a TEFL teacher in Thailand but to every other aspect of my life. Really appreciate your dedication, not only as a teacher but as a person.” Tamzin Coelho - Pretoria
- Aged 21 to 50 (younger and older may apply - placements will be more restrictive)
- Degreed qualified preferred however Non-degreed applicants may also apply
- Native English speaker
- Valid passport
- Fit & Healthy
- Able to adapt to new culture & lifestyle
The OVC promotes equal opportunity to all South Africans. Generally, schools favour teachers who speak English as a first language. If English is not your 1st language, you might have a difficult time in finding employment and even earn a lesser salary.
Job Placements for Degree Holders:
If you are 22 - 44 years of age and hold a degree, in any field, you will be placed in a guaranteed teaching position after the completion of the course.
Job Placements for Non-Degree Holders: or English second language speaking applicants:
If you do not hold a degree in any field, only placement assistance will be offered. Your consideration for placement is completely at the discretion of our Thai placement partner. Based on past experience, your odds of being offered a teaching position are still excellent, as the demand for EFL teachers in Thailand far exceeds the supply. However, we cannot 100% guarantee you a teaching position being a non-degreed candidate.
TEFL Courses start on the 1st Monday of every month.
Chiang Mai - January to December
Krabi - TBA
No visa application from South Africa. You will get a visa on entry. All other visas will be dealt with once in Thailand.
|Program fee||R7,500.00 Course fee deposit|
|Other fees||US$1,400.00 plus 7% Thai Vat - Final Course|
|Travel Insurance||(Age 18 to 30) from R3220|
|Recommended Spending Money||R25 000 minimum|
The OVC has referred many applicants to our current Thailand partner in the past, resulting in good service and positive feedback. The OVC does not accept any liability on behalf of any applicants who apply through our Thailand partner and are only responsible for assisting the applicant with the application of their visas and the issuance of the applicants airfare and insurance.
Premium TEFL - US$1 400 plus 7% Thai Vat
Click here to download the detailed brochure.